BB BOYS ARE WE, THIS QUITE PLAIN TO SEE... N IF YOU COME N JOIN US, HOW HAPPY WE SHALL BE:)

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hi Boys,

This is Primer Alvin. - I used to want to go for as many badges as i can and of course, even going for the highest attainable badge in BB, The Founders' Badge.



Being a BB Boy, I was very discipline and told myself that every parade, badgework is important because without them, i cannot relish my dream of being a founders' man.

Here I'm to encourage and inspire all of you to go all out to get all the badges, gain your CCA points, and many more.

P.S. I remembered i got 34 points for my CCA point, which is much above the cut-off points for being an A1.



Lifeskills Badge Stage 3.

For boys who wants to have breakfast: Broadway Coffeeshop outside school @ 7.45AM.
For boys who do not want breakfast: 8.15AM at Broadway Coffeeshop @ 8.15AM.

Do make an effort going together there as a company, because we're 87th Boys' Brigade Company.
"One for all, All for one"

No comments:

Post a Comment