BB BOYS ARE WE, THIS QUITE PLAIN TO SEE... N IF YOU COME N JOIN US, HOW HAPPY WE SHALL BE:)

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hi boys,

This coming Saturday's parade will be in PT Kit. We are going to have games, again.

Primer Alvin Tan and the rest of the primers, please take charge of games this Saturday. Thanks.

Take Note : Remember to bring 50 cents coin for the subscription this Saturday.

@ Alvin : I cant edit the layout and songs. I need your account.

________________________________________________________
BB Outing.

I'm thinking of organizing a BB outing. Before that, I will like you all to do a short survey about what you're most interested in during an outing.
PS : It's not really a survey as I do not know how to create a poll. Just comment and tell me your choices.

1) Play Sport(s) ( Soccer, cycling )
2) Watch Movie(s) ( New Moon, 2012 )
3) Gaming ( Dota, L4D )
4) I prefer to stay at home ( Our lonely CSM, Jun Hao )

Comment and make your choices now ! Everyone is welcome !!

PS #2 : Yeah, you caught that. I said choices. You can make more den 1 vote, but dun vote all or this whole thing will be meaningless.

__________________________________________________

Last but not least,

Dun feel like going home after BB parade ?

Aloysius invite everyone to play soccer after parade this Saturday !! Hahas. I will definitely not go.

No comments:

Post a Comment